Enneagram Test Comments

I obtained 6w5 and I rated my result 5/5.
I already knew my type before taking this test (6w5) and was pleasantly surprised that it even got my wing right! I love how the questions aren't cliche, so that people who are familiar with certain terms and phrases don't just choose the option they always do but actually have to reflect. Great job!
09/23/19 07:57
I obtained 5w6 and I rated my result 5/5.
I know my type, and I can also make this test give me any result I want it to.
09/22/19 15:30
I obtained 6w5 and I rated my result 5/5.
Was pretty easy on the most questions for me to make an immediate decision on an answer , some doubt on an few , am in a little depression state but still felt that the questions were basic that my depression was not influencing my answers. Will rcoommend this to others
09/20/19 17:39
I obtained 5w4 and I rated my result 5/5.
Yikes
09/19/19 02:00
I obtained 6w5 and I rated my result 4/5.
I'm often typed as a 4w5, which fits me a lot. But I can see a 6w5 fitting as well, especially the "anxious and preparing for danger" part. I've always been known to be between multiple results. Good job.
09/17/19 02:50
I obtained 5w4 and I rated my result 5/5.
Definitely me.
09/10/19 23:01
I obtained 4w3 and I rated my result 4/5.
I am without a doubt a 4 with much more wing 5 than 3. Yet i got a 0% on type fives. I think this is because the “five” oriented questions seemed mostly focused on the common (but not essential) isolationist quality of fives. This bothers me though because there seemed to be very few questions speaking to the 5’s chief fear, “not being prepared/not having the answer/knowledge.” It is a common misconception that to find a five, you simply have to look for the biggest introvert in the room. False
09/10/19 06:11
I obtained 9w1 and I rated my result 5/5.
I find that the 9 with the one wing as true of me and this assessment helps me to cognitively define myself and to seek ways to improve me.
09/09/19 14:30
I obtained 5w6 and I rated my result 5/5.
this is perfect
09/08/19 03:09
I obtained 9w1 and I rated my result 2/5.
I know that I'm a 6 - I've been in touch with enneagram before - and they got that I was a 9. I think that's a fault to all Enneagram tests, but I think you could explore more about "why" people do the things that they do other than "what" are the things that they do.
09/02/19 03:19